Chris Bartle’s Cross Country
From a forward light seat to the ‘oh sh*t’ position, Christopher Bartle, coach of the British National Eventing team, wants to improve safety in cross country riding and prove seat positions are the key to success.
What you can learn from this
- How safe seat positions can help you to ride successfully through the cross country
- Which 5 cross country seat positions should be known by every cross country
- How you can sit in balance with your horse both before and after the
- Which are the most common seat errors and how you can avoid
- How the ‘oh sh*t’ position can rescue you and your horse from difficult
- A must see for beginners, advanced riders and professionals.
Approx 72 mins